Perimeter Security Expert
The Perimeter Security Unit is responsible for the management of all IT solution securing the IT environment of Generali from external threads.
The mission of the unit is to make sure that the all IT security solutions under management are properly updated and operated overtime; defining in cooperation with the customers the development of the IT security architecture to guarantee an effective protection for the organization IT assets.
What will you do?
- The Perimeter Security Expert will be part of an international team with colleagues located in Italy, Germany and Austria.
- On top to the daily operations, the candidate will also contribute to the development and implementation of the security projects being assigned to the unit. Typically, the candidate will be part of a project team and support the architecture design, high-level and low-level design, solution identification & testing, implementation and configuration phases of the project.
- Create and implement system designs, operating concepts and cost estimates for central security solutions.
- Responsible for the safe operation of the implemented solutions, continuously optimize them and carry out all necessary maintenance activities.
- Perform firewall rules review and supervise the Tufin tool as a security policy orchestrator.
- Operate the Symantec / Bluecoat Proxy SG and implement customer and security requirements (white / blacklisting, assignment of authorizations, etc.).
- Management of DDoS solution protecting European data centers of the company.
- Work in cooperation with GSS CERT, implement its requirements and support in the analysis and remedy of incidents.
- Provision, operation and future development of the IPAM, DHCP and DNS platform based on Infoblox.
- Maintain McAfee IPS solution, configure rules and policies, analyze the logs and optimize the protection.
- Operate Imperva web application firewalls, analyze logs for possible false positives and implement requirements (new rules, whitelisting, etc.).
What do we need from you?
- Successfully completed a university degree in business informatics or information technology or have a comparable education.
- Have several years of experience in IT security (min 5 years)
- Strong understanding of network infrastructures (routing, switching, firewall) as well as IPv4 and IPv6.
- In-depth knowledge of Infoblox and McAfee IPS
- Knowledge of at least one of the scripting languages such as Perl, Python or Bash (Shell) is desirable
- Knowledge of Imperva WAF, Bluecoat Proxy and Tufin desirable
- Excellent knowledge of French and English both spoken and written
What can we offer you?
- Extra five days of leave above the mandatory four-week leave *Pursuant to the Labour Code and five sick days
- Multisport card
- The meal voucher value is 120 CZK
- Contribution to the cafeteria 12 000 CZK
- Discounts on company products
- Flexible working hours and Home office
Na Pankráci 123/1720
140 21 Praha-Nusle
Podobné pozice v oboru 123 pozic
PORADCE PRO SPRÁVU STÁVAJÍCÍ KLIENTELY PARDUBICE
Obchod a péče o klienty | Pardubice-Zelené Předměstí | Práce na plný úvazek»
PORADCE V POJIŠŤOVACÍ KANCELÁŘI SVITAVY
Obchod a péče o klienty | Svitavy-Předměstí | Práce na plný úvazek»
KLIENTSKÝ PORADCE TRUTNOV
Obchod a péče o klienty | Trutnov-Střední Předměstí | Práce na plný úvazek»
OBCHODNÍ PORADCE PRO FIREMNÍ KLIENTELU RYCHNOV NAD KNĚŽNOU
Obchod a péče o klienty | Rychnov nad Kněžnou | Práce na plný úvazek»