Do you want to develop your career in the Financial service industry global leader?
Are you motivated, self-driven, able to use your knowledge and curious to learn new things in a local environment with global perspective?
Are you ready to explore the company from top to bottom, left to right?
If you feel comfortable with the statements above, we are keen to meet you! Just send us your CV!
What will you do?
- You will be analyzing and assessing the processes and procedures across the company with focus on adequacy of internal control system.
- Perform assurance and advisory engagements as a team member / leader.
- Identifying added value propositions through process improvements including bringing in simpler and smarter solutions.
- You will be working in a regulated environment of financial services (insurance, investments, pension funds, distribution), therefore an appropriate level of documentation and formalization of our work performed is necessary.
- Regularly communicate with colleagues from different offices (regional, Head-office, etc.), so be ready to use English on a daily basis in a written the same as oral form.
What we expect?
- University degree.
- Strong and credible personality – does not matter if you feel being analytical introvert or ambitious extrovert if you promote the same values as we do.
- Ability to solve issues independently, keeping deadlines.
- Team player.
- Communication (both Czech and English) and organizational skills at a professional level – you will be regularly in touch with top management, often multitasking.
- Relevant working experience 2+ years.
What will you get?
- Opportunity to develop your skills and strengths.
- Possibility to work part-time or full-time.
- Possibility to specialize in an expert area you choose – financial and / or technical business, including obtaining relevant professional trainings and certifications (e.g. CIA, ACCA, CFA, CISA, CISSP etc.).
- Modern, flexible and friendly working environment, excellent team spirit with off-work events.
- Challenges on a daily basis, get to know how the business really works behind the marketing curtains.
- Possibility of international mobility and professional growth within the Generali Group worldwide.
- Wide range of employee and product benefits (it’s a top tier corporation, and it’s big!).
- Place of work: Prague 4, Pankrác
- Start: upon agreement / asap
KontaktGenerali Česká pojišťovna